HECO Testnet; Rewards and Q&A
We are excited to announce that registration will begin for the incentivized testnet, participants will soon be able register to join the HECO test net. Once accepted all whitelisted users will have the opportunity to test multiple functions on Huobi Eco Chain. (HECO)
As DeFi goes mainstream where more people are attracted to its unique and easy accessibility, Beyondfi’s products and vision become much clearer.
By allowing users and traders to be exposed to different assets, we believe the boundary between DeFi and TradFi will not just be separated but be able to benefit and grow with one another. But in order for that to happen, a platform needs to have efficiency, be easy to use and allow access.
Our launch on HECO will begin the journey. Low gas fees, energy-efficient, fast transactions, low transaction delay and optimizes user experience with cross-chain transfers.
Here are some Q&As before we start our journey and learn more about our rewards!
How does the program work?
We will run a closed Testnet where only selected applicants will have the chance to test Beyondfi on HECO. They will be liasing with the team directly to complete testing. Aspiring applicants will have to sign up through our signup forms.
Participants will test multiple features and will give clear feedback . The incentives awarded to eligible participants will be scaled based on their feedback, bugs or errors they find in our platform.
How should I participate?
- Every interested participant must fill in this form: https://blocksurvey.io/survey/1JvRa9m4sR4u7JN8Pe3s5qbYCn4G25LFzL/76ee16be-a208-4bb0-a850-35e87616c8e5/r/o
What should I prepare?
- Telegram Handle
- Your own Beyond Wallet Address (Ethereum, the one that is used in the Mainnet)
- Public IP Address
- Add Kovan on your Metamask
- Add HECO Testnet on your Metamask
What are the rewards?
- For all testers, there is an incentive of $300 for participation. All users must complete the testnet in full.
- For testers who have given valuable feedback, contributing to the improvement of our exchange, we are giving additional airdrops and allocation via a prize pool. Theoretically, we can give up to $10,000 per user. But if the user can provide us with any bugs, whether critical, high, medium, or low, we are allocating a separate $100,000 for Bug Bounty Rewards.
What are the technical requirements to participate?
- If you have experience in trading in our platform, you do not need any coding skills or technical background. What we are looking for is attention to detail and understanding user experience.
How will I know if I have been accepted for HECO testnet?
- We will make an announcement in all our social media channels and also have a separate announcement in our discord.
Who is eligible to receive tokens in the testnet?
- Anyone who participated the testnet in full will receive at $300 in tokens. If you give us good feedback, you are entitled to get either more token airdrops or even get a chunk of BYN out of the $10,000 pool.
If you have any questions, please join our discord and channel — heco-test-net-users-only.
Previously Beyond Finance, Beyondfi is a decentralized synthetic product trading platform where users can create and trade synthetic financial products, unlocking the full potential of decentralized finance and derivatives without limits. With prominent key partners including Huobi Ventures and OKex Block Dream Fund, Beyondfi allows users to trade decentralized products without any restrictions, allowing individuals to reach their fullest to fully realize the value of Decentralized Finance.